Primex is the cross-chain prime brokerage protocol for cross-DEX margin trading. In Primex, lenders provide liquidity to pools where traders can use it for leveraged trading in cross-DEX environments, while lenders then have an opportunity to earn high yields, their interest is generated from margin fees and profits on successful trades. Lenders will have the flexibility to manage their risks and return by providing liquidity to a variety of Credit Buckets, subsets of liquidity pools that regulate trader risk strategies.
Primex is in its Alpha stage and doesn’t have its own token yet. Early users who participate in the Early User Program may get an airdrop if they actively test all the Primex’s versions (Alpha, Beta) once the Primex Finance launches the PMX token.
Step-by-Step Guide Primex (PMX)
- Apply as a Primex Early User.
- Go to the Primex app and Connect MetaMask wallet (Select the Rinkeby network).
- Get the test tokens using Faucet following the guide.
- Test the Primex Lender role (deposit / withdraw liquidity to Primex Credit Buckets
- Test the Primex Trader role (open and close positions using market/limit orders, stop loss/take profit).
- Submit the bug report using the form.
- Follow Primex Finance on Twitter.
- Join the Primex community on Telegram and Discord.
- Primex has confirmed to launch an own token called PMX in the future and users who participate in the Early User Program may get an airdrop if they actively test all the Primex’s versions (Alpha, Beta).
Overview Primex (PMX)
- Website: https://primex.finance/
- Ticker: PMX
- Whitepaper: https://docsend.com/view/hje78efxaibgcek8
- Platform: ETH
Social Network Primex (PMX)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/primex_official
- Discord: https://discord.gg/tMAK2mVhwf
- Telegram: https://t.me/primexfinance
- Camnang24h is a free aggregator for crypto airdrops. We are not involved in the published airdrops in any way. Although we try to list only legit projects we can not be responsible for any issues or loss due to scam. So make sure you never share your private to be safe.
- Using centralized exchanges means that you authorize a third party to manage and store your cryptocurrencies on your behalf. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds