Join Camnang24h to review some general news on the financial market and cryptocurrency on June 9 through the article below.
- BTC: $26496
- Total Market Cap: $1,099,772,375,061
1. SEC Chairman Gary Gensler says crypto is all a scam.
2. Cryptocurrency custody company BitGo reaches a preliminary agreement to purchase Prime Trust.
3. Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank, offers crypto trading services.
4. Decentralized social protocol Lens Protocol gets $15 million in funding, led by IDEO CoLab Ventures. Tencent, China’s largest internet company, is also involved in the investment.
5. Hong Kong company Animoca Brands will focus on markets outside the US after the SEC marks SAND as a security token.
6. Manta Network co-founder, Kenny, while a student in Gensler’s class, Gary Gensler submitted his report on BNB to CZ and pushed him to get more involved in crypto.
7. Binance US now says it only removed 10 trading pairs after the lawsuit instead of the previous 100. (ATOM/BTC, BCH/BTC, DOT/BTC, LRC/BTC, MANA/BTC, UNI/BTC, VET/BTC, and XTZ/BTC, HBAR/BUSD and ONE/BUSD.)
8. After Coinbase was sued by the SEC, more than 63k cbETH were exchanged in the last 3 days. Coinbase is currently the second largest institution in terms of ETH liquidity staking, and they will not stop offering staking.