Join Camnang24h to review some general news on the financial market and cryptocurrency on June 27 through the article below.
- BTC: $30,614
- Total market cap: $1.19T
1. Swiss central bank pilot CBDC.
2. According to FinanceFWD, cryptocurrency exchange Binance has withdrawn its license application with the Austrian Financial Market Authority.
3. Cryptocurrency mining company Hut 8 wins a $50 million credit line from Coinbase Credit.
4. Exodus crypto wallet adds Bitcoin-backed stablecoin Sovryn Dollar to its balance sheet.
5. Binance says it will continue to offer trading of privacy coins (DCR DASH ZEC ZEN PIVX NAV SCRT XVG FIRO BEAM XMR and MOB) in Europe after announcing it would delist them in May.
6. FTX Sam Bankman-Fried spent client money buying multi-million dollar luxury properties in the Bahamas for employees, friends and family.
7. BlackRock’s application for a spot bitcoin ETF earlier this month could be a “major turning point on the path to institutional adoption.”
8. OKX, the second largest foreign cryptocurrency exchange, plans to suspend services for Japanese residents for legal reasons.
9. FTX has recovered about $7 billion in liquid assets to date and owed customers about $8.7 billion when it filed for bankruptcy last year.