Join Camnang24h to review some general news on the financial market and cryptocurrency on June 29 through the article below.
- BTC: $30200
- Total Market Cap: $1,200,584,573,722
1. CFTC Technology Advisory Board discusses DeFi, DAO, etc. at the July meeting.
2. Coinbase announced it has added Helium HNT, VeChain VET, and VeThor VTHO to its listing roadmap.
3. The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has issued a document introducing their project Mariana using AMM for CBDC cross-border transactions.
4. From July 15, 2023 (UTC), newly registered users must complete KYC to use KuCoin products and services.
5. Investment Advisor Superstate Inc. filed a report with the SEC to launch a tokenized government bond fund that it says can compete with stablecoins.
6. Ledger launches Tradelink trading network enabling custodial trading for institutions.
7. Binance’s EUR Banking Partner Stopped Supporting Crypto Exchanges in September.
8. DYDX will launch a public testnet based on the Cosmos blockchain on July 5.
9. Voyager Digital will pay $1.1 million to legal counsel Kirkland & Ellis, for fees and expenses related to their work during the company’s bankruptcy.